Many of our patients tell us their ultimate deciding factor when considering breast augmentation is the price tag associated with the surgery. While breast augmentation can be pricey, you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck. Let’s go over the average cost of breast augmentation and what you’re getting when you pay for your surgery.
Average Cost of Breast Augmentation
According to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), the average starting cost of breast augmentation in 2018 was $3,824. We want to tell you that this number is NOT a realistic expectation for you to have when planning your breast augmentation. This average starting cost is just that – a starting cost. It does not include the cost of anesthesia, facility fees, and other related expenses. A more realistic estimation to keep in mind when planning for your breast augmentation is anywhere between $5,000 and $10,000 total.
What’s Included in the Cost of Breast Augmentation?
We mentioned in the last section that the average starting cost reported by the ASPS did not take into account several different fees associated with breast augmentation. When paying for your plastic surgery procedure, you will be paying for the following as well.
- Surgeon’s fees. These fees go directly to the surgeon performing your breast augmentation.
- Facility fees. These are fees added for the amount of time you will be occupying the surgical suite during your procedure.
- Anesthesia fees. This fee covers the anesthesiologist and the anesthesia medication you will need for your procedure.
- Breast implants. Yes, you do need to pay for the breast implants themselves.
- Post-surgery garments. This includes the surgical bra you will have to wear following your breast augmentation.
- Follow-up appointments. Most surgeons include the price of your follow-up appointments following your procedure into the total price of your surgery.
Paying for Breast Augmentation
Paying for your breast augmentation doesn’t have to be as intimidating as it sounds. Consider the following methods to help you keep your payments low.
Financing allows you the opportunity to break up your total into smaller, more manageable monthly payments that may better suit your budget and lifestyle. Ask Dr. Leverett if financing is a good option for you.
Check-in on our specials to see if you can be saving some cash on your breast augmentation. We run regular specials on our patients’ favorite products and services to help them save extra money with no strings attached.
To learn more about how to pay for your breast augmentation, contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation today. Also, take a look at our breast augmentation before and after photos to see what kind of results you can expect when getting your breast augmentation at Body By Leverett.