Home » Out of State Patients
Out of State Patients
- About the area
- Our practice is located in the beautiful Ahwatukee Foothills area of Phoenix, AZ, surrounded by beautiful mountains with hiking trails, golf courses, shopping and entertainment districts. Nestled near the mountains are beautiful resorts like the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa and Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass to provide luxurious accommodations during your stay. Additionally there are many other hotels in our area, including longer-stay options.
- Start with Virtual Consultation
- Start the process by calling (480) 706-5830 to speak with our Patient Coordinator, or complete the request a virtual consultation form online.
- Our Patient Coordinator will get to know you and your goals during your initial call, and will schedule a time to meet with Dr. Leverett on a private video conference.
- Patients should submit a set of clear images in multiple angles for Dr. Leverett to review prior to the video conference.
- During the video conference, he will listen to your goals, learn about your medical history, review your photos with you and thoroughly explain his recommendations to achieve your goals. He will also discuss the medications, pre & post care you will need, as well as the expectations for your post-surgery caretaker.
- Though all procedures are out-patient, our Patient Coordinator can also assist you in scheduling concierge nursing services, or overnight stay(s) at a post-surgical luxury retreat care facility, if desired.
- After the video conference, our Patient Coordinator will provide you with a complete cost analysis for your desired procedures, including the Facility and Anesthesia Fees, as well as answering any follow up questions you may have.
- If Lab Clearances are required, they will be sent with your quote. These need to be submitted no later than two weeks prior to your surgery date.
- After receiving your quote, you may discuss your ideal surgical timeline with our Patient Coordinator and make your deposit to secure your procedure date. Final payment is due two weeks before your chosen date.
- You will receive a Pre-Operative phone call appointment two weeks before your chosen surgery date. Our medical staff will review your medical history, lab clearances, medications with you.
- Arrive in state
- We must confirm everything discussed during the virtual consultation when you arrive in-town prior to your surgery, ideally 1-2 days before, depending on your specific procedure. These details will be worked out with your Patient Coordinator.
- Post Surgery
- Depending on your specific procedure, you will stay in town for up to two weeks. These specifics will also be worked out with your Patient Coordinator prior to scheduling your procedure. You will have several follow up visits with Dr. Leverett during this time to ensure everything is healing well and on track for your fabulous result. We do always invite our out-of-town patients to check in with us next time they are in town, but also to schedule a virtual follow up if they have any questions, or to update us with their beautiful results!
- All procedures are outpatient, however for longer cases, an overnight stay at a Luxury Surgical Retreat located near our surgery center is indicated. This can also be scheduled for any case where the traveling patient does not have a caretaker to assist them for the first few days after surgery.
- Our Patient Coordinator can also assist you in scheduling concierge nursing services, if desired. The concierge nurses come to you and can do as little as driving you to follow up appointments, assisting with post-operative care, meal-prep, to 24 hour round-the-clock service.